WHAT IS AN AU PAIR
Au pairs are unmarried caring foreign nationals between the ages of 18-35 who have no children and are interested in providing childcare while experiencing an other culture.
- Au pairs travel to a foreign country for a defined period of time to live with a host family.
- The au pair is considered as a full member of the family the temporary period of the au pair stay.
AU PAIR IN GREECE
- Au pairs in Greece are provided with their own bedroom.
- Au pairs in Greece are expected to provide between 35-40 hours a week of childcare and light housekeeping. Not to exceed 10 hours per day.
- Au pairs in Greece receive 300€ – 500€ a month in pocket money.
- Greek Host Families generally provide au pairs with one free weekend per month.
- Non – EU/EEA citizens need a resident permit to work in Greece. Click here to find additional information.
- All application documents for resident permit must be submitted in Greek.
HOSTING AN AU PAIR
Are you a host family living in Greece who are looking for an Aupair?
The Au pair helps the host family take care of the children and also perform minor household tasks. In exchange, the host family offers free board and lodging to their Au pair and pays pocket money. The Au Pair will live with the Host Family and will be considered a family member. The host family should provide a private room to the Au pair.
Holiday Nannies Greece can help your family find an Au pair for your children.