WHAT IS AN AU PAIR
Au pairs are unmarried caring foreign nationals between the ages of 18-35 who have no children and are interested in providing childcare while experiencing an other culture.
- Au pairs travel to a foreign country for a defined period of time to live with a host family.
- The au pair is considered as a full member of the family the temporary period of the au pair stay.
AU PAIR IN GREECE
- Au pairs in Greece are provided with their own bedroom.
- Au pairs in Greece are expected to provide between 35-40 hours a week of childcare and light housekeeping. Not to exceed 10 hours per day.
- Au pairs in Greece receive 300€ – 500€ a month in pocket money.
- Greek Host Families generally provide au pairs with one free weekend per month.
- Non – EU/EEA citizens need a resident permit to work in Greece. Click here to find additional information.
- All application documents for resident permit must be submitted in Greek.